Maintenance Planner / Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner / Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2017 16:53|
Lancashire, North West
Circa £30K (Days)
Our Client is a leading food companies supplying a broad product portfolio to major retailers such as ASDA, SAINSBURY, ALDI and others.
We are now recruiting an experienced Maintenance Planner/Co-Ordinator to join the engineering team and plan work orders for all disciplines in order to maximize uptime.
As Maintenance Planner/Co-Ordinator your responsibilities are to:
- Manage the CMMS System (Piranha) ensuring all work maintenance activities are recorded
- Monitor PPM performance and produce relevant engineering reports
- Creation of work orders relating to engineering requests
- Ensure all planned maintenance has the relevant safety information, risk assessment and safe system of work
- Liaise with production and maintenance staff to produce effective planned work
- Maintain records of maintenance work, inspections and testing
- Control of site contractors, permits and inductions
- Ensure compliance with all QHSE standards and procedures.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of the computerised maintenance system
- Time served engineer
- Experience of maintenance planning/co-ordination within an FMCG environment
- Excellent systems skills and proven experience of managing a CMMS
- Ability to prioritise and delegate tasks in a fast moving, high pressured environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate staff
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Overtime
Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Improvement Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
Shift Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum