|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension up to 8% match|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 17:03|
£40 - £45K PER ANUM DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
PENSION UP TO 8% MATCH
Our client is a UK leading manufacturer of high quality construction products and are looking to recruit an electrically biased Maintenance Supervisor to join their well-established team in a recently renovated site in Derby. As a testament to our client's working environment the position has become available due to a retirement.
- Co-ordinate the day to day activities of a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Ensure all work adheres to the company's Health and Safety policies.
- To undertake and manage all site maintenance activities, breakdowns, equipment, facilities and plant.
- Support and monitor planned and preventative maintenance activities
- Supervise and control services of subcontractors, ensuring they work in accordance to your company regulations &SHH&
- Actively participate in the implementation of a site wide CRM system.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND or equivalent in an electrical/mechanical/multi-skilled discipline.
- Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience is advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of PLC systems with the ability to fault find.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proven team leader background or equivalent
If you are a self-motivated individual who has the drive to improve and develop as an individual and as part of a team, whilst remain approachable too all levels of business Then click "APPLY NOW" or contact Phil at Morgan Ryder on 0151 480 2300 for the chance to join a part of a large international group who offer a fantastic working environment.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £28000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£37000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Package
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - DAYS
Up to £30000 per annum + BENEFITS
Press Setter Operator
Up to £8.15 per annum
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour + Overtime