|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 16:35|
CHESHIRE, NORTH WEST
A superb opportunity to join a global engineering company at one of their successful manufacturing sites based in Cheshire.
Our client is a world leading producer of specialist industrial products used in a wide range of industries including precision engineering, forging, plastics and automotive to name a few.
We are now in a position to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to manage a team of 4 covering all areas of the plant.
The Maintenance Supervisor will focus on improving maintenance systems and procedures but will also take a "hands on" approach to problem solving where necessary.
- Qualified Electrical or Mechanical Engineer (min HNC)
- Experience of leading/supervising/co-ordinating a multi-disciplined engineering team
- Experience of working in a med - heavy engineering environment (preferred)
- Experience of planning and prioritising and recording PM activities
- Knowledge of using a CMMS system (preferred)
- Ability to perform team appraisals
- Ability to plan and manage overtime/call out service/emergency cover
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
This is a superb opportunity for somebody who is currently a Team Leader/Supervisor/Co-Ordinator looking for a new challenge or even somebody who feels they have the relevant skills and ready to take that next step up.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's