|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + 35 holiday package (Inc BH) & flexi|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 15:31|
Are you looking for a new challenge, a change of pace and directions? Are you an experienced in managing change and instigating a positive culture? Have you solid people management experience looking for a progressive opportunity?
My client, who can boasts over 100 successful years in business from their secure site operation base in the Knutsford area, is currently looking to recruit a charismatic and confident Maintenance Supervisor to head up a small team of 6 technicians on a chemical process site with exceptional benefits and flexibility, this business is without a doubt an fantastic option for pragmatic multiskilled engineers with direct manufacturing and people management exposure looking for a business that shows real appreciate to their team.
- Manage maintenance operations for my client's production and site operations, including out of hours response when required.
- Identify and manage improvements to the reliability and efficiency of site engineering systems.
- Lead and manage maintenance team to investigate problems and effect fault finding and repairs on production and site systems.
- Proactively manage and maintain all engineering equipment.
- Provide recommendations to the Head of Engineering for potential expenditure to be included in the capital and revenue budgets.
- Plan and implement planned maintenance schedules within Production and site areas.
- Liaises with external contractors and suppliers to ensure that my clients Maintenance Engineering systems meet statutory requirements.
The essential requirement are;
- You must have extensive people management experience
- You must have work knowledge of chemical processing
- You must be a multiskilled engineer (Mech & elect) Bias not important
- You must extensively experience of working in the manufacturing sector in a maintenance/engineering capacity
- Experience of using an ERP/CMMS
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The successful candidates will benefit from the following;
- Attractive and competitive salary of up to £42,000
- 27 Days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Additional 'leave' days available for good attendance and purchase - up to 13 in total
- Fantastic training programmes
- Flexi time structure (core hours 10am - 4pm)
- Days only, Paid overtime on weekends
- Bupa Health care package
Interviews for this role are due to be held on the 18th of March in Knutsford, those interested must be committed to this date and flexible on the day.
Those applicable much register your interest by clicking apply without delay or alternatively forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's