|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
UP TO £42,000 + BENEFITS
4 ON 4 OFF - NO NIGHTS
We are currently recruiting for our clients manufacturing facility, for a Maintenance Team Leader to be based at their site near Aylesbury.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this exceptional opportunity will have the primary purpose to take overall responsibility for site maintenance, both its team and function, in the diagnostics and rectification of plant equipment, and the delivery of preventative maintenance activities.
Maintenance Team Leader responsibilities:
- Supervision of all crews for shift maintenance, ensuring holiday cover, development, and technical support for maintenance engineers.
- Hold Regular Tiered Meetings with the Maintenance Team
- Planning and overseeing planned preventative maintenance on both mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Maintaining PPM records using CMMS
- Fault finding on PLC's, offering support and guidance to the team where possible.
- Ensure all breakdown, fault finding, investigations and preventive actions are completed by the team, delegating while prioritising urgent work.
- Diagnose and remedy equipment plant faults and all downstream auxiliary equipment associated with the plant process and offering exceptional support for escalated faults.
- Troubleshoots known and unknown issues relating to plant breakdowns, collating data and reporting on this.
- Conversing with OEM's where required for technical support and improvement
- Implement continuous improvement, innovation, and pro-activeness for improved ways of working, offering potential solutions to problems encountered wherever possible.
- Implementing PPM strategy, ensuring all reactive requirements are accommodated in a timely manner while reducing the need for reactive maintenance.
- Maintaining work areas, ensuring H&S, cleanliness and Audit Readiness.
Maintenance Team Leader Skills and Experience:
- Apprentice trained with HNC, NVQ or similar qualification
- Previous hands-on experience of maintenance team/function management in a fast-paced (preferably Food) manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous multiskilled maintenance experience within manufacturing is essential (Mechanical/Electrical) Electrical bias is essential.
- Diagnostic skills covering Electrical fault finding on PLC, AC/DC systems and associated motor controls is essential
- Experience in continuous/process improvement and LEAN manufacturing.
- Strong working knowledge of Health & Safety best practices and industry standards essential.
- Ability to read/interpret electrical and mechanical drawings, and P&IDs.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to email@example.com to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.