MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER - ELECTRICAL
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER - ELECTRICAL|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 09:39|
Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical Bias)
4 on 4 off - DAYS ONLY
We are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical Bias) to join the team at successful FMCG company in Manchester.
Our client has recently invested millions of pounds into a brand-new production equipment and are recruiting a dedicated team solely for this area.
The key objective of the Maintenance Team Leader is to provide hands on technical support on brand new, state of the art automated equipment and provide leadership and guidance to technicians.
- Provide hands on technical support on a wide range of automated filling/packaging equipment
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Assist Shift Manager with continuous training and development plans for the area
- Ensure all CIP procedures are adhered to and relevant documentation updated and maintained
- Deputise for Shift Manager in his absence
- Time Served Electrical/Multi-Skilled (HNC/HND qualified)
- Experience of electrical maintenance in a high speed filling/packaging environment
- Experience gained in a leadership role or ready to take the next step up
- Strong electrical and PLC fault finding/interrogation skills
- Excellent motivational, coaching, mentoring skills
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business
- Results driven and enthusiastic
Interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks,
APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Maintenance Inspection Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS
£38000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS