MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER - ELECTRICAL
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER - ELECTRICAL|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 16:30|
MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER - ELECTRICAL BIAS
Circa £40000 + PENSION (UP TO 7%) + SITE BONUS + DEATH IN SERVICE + INCOME PROTECTION + ON SITE GYM & MUCH MORE ..
DAYS - 35 HOUR WEEK
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company at HQ in Greater Manchester.
The Maintenance Team Leader will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of a team of electrical and mechanical technicians and improving reliability of assets and facilities.
- Ensure maintenance team achieve set targets and provide ongoing coaching and development
- Ensure reactive and planned maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with maintenance plans
- Drive Route Cause Analysis and implement solutions to prevent future issues
- PLC installation, commissioning, fault finding and programming
- Improve efficiency, quality and productivity of manufacturing cells
- Lead CI activities and use visual management tools/techniques to improve OEE
- Manage holidays/overtime/sickness/performance reviews
- Time served Electrical Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience of leading/managing a team in a continuous process manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of automated production processes
- Strong knowledge of PLC's, Drives, HMI
- Ability to manage and lead projects and project teams
- Strong, proactive communicator
For more information and to apply for this role, click APPLY Now or send a CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£36500 - £37500 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £42000 per annum
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MULTI-SKILLED
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £37000 per annum
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS