|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 11:53|
£25,000-£30,000 per annum
We now have a brilliant opportunity for a Maintenance technician to join an advanced technology test facility at their site in Coventry. The business specialises in Engine Testing for a variety of customers across Automotive, Aerospace, Renewable Energy and other industries.
This role is a very exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves in a challenging environment in which progression and development as well as an incredible amount of experience to be gained will be a very real result.
As a maintenance Technician you will join a team responsible for Maintenance Scheduling, checking equipment produce investigation reports etc.
- Working and Liaising with contractors and third-party suppliers.
- Maintenance and repair of Motors, Pullies, Air handling units.
- Maintain Environmental Systems, chillers, compressed air etc.
- Upgrade and Update projects.
- Work alongside Facilities Manager with Rout cause analysis and Investigation Reports.
- Schedule maintenance.The Person
- Time served apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Mechanically biased with experience of electrical wiring would be beneficial.
- Although Mechanical Biased is a preference Experience in electrical wiring is a necessity.
- Experience working with and liaising with third party contractors
- Proven ability to work well without supervision
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with route cause analysis and investigation reports.
My client will have high expectations of the successful candidate and as reward will deliver with development, training and promotion. If you are looking to prove yourself and looking to develop yourself and your career then look no further. Please click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER X2
£48000 - £49000 per annum + Great Package
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£38000 - £40000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£41000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £39723 per annum
SITE ENGINEERING LEADER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum