|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 10:20|
£25,000 + Pension (5%) + Life Assurance
6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6
A great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the team at an automotive company in Coventry.
The Maintenance Technician will work on a 3-shift pattern and will be tasked with ensuring all production equipment is serviced and maintained effectively to minimise downtime.
- Routine and planned maintenance
- Assist with start-up procedures
- Assist with emergency procedures for breakdowns
- Monitor equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Comply with H&S legislation at all times
- Engineering Qualification (C&G/NVQ/HNC)
- Mechanical or Electrical maintenance/service/repair experience
- Experience gained in a manufacturing, engineering or industrial environment
- Good general workshop skills
- Good knowledge of H&S in workplace
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Shift Pattern - 06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00, 22.00 - 06.00
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's