|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£37500 - £48500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
UP TO £49,000 (INC SHIFT, DOE) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PERMANENT - SHIFTS
Our client - a well-known FMCG manufacturer, are looking to recruit an experienced, time served MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - either ELECTRICAL or MECHANICAL to join their successful team at their Essex site.
They are looking for technicians with the following:
- Experience in a production process environment within FMCG, or similar
- Time served - Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship.
- For Mechanical Technician - essential experience includes: pumps, palletisers, control valves, pneumatic systems, gearboxes, drives, conveying systems, etc.
- For Electrical Technician - essential experience includes: PLC control systems, instrumentation, weighing systems, 3 phase inverters, SCADA systems, , sensors etc.
- High level troubleshooting techniques to root cause problems.
- Carrying out H&S risk assessments
- Computerised PPM to schedule maintenance tasks, and for recording maintenance faults.
- Training and mentoring others in a team.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business with a busy order book.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.