MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - INJECTION MOULDING
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - INJECTION MOULDING|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:51|
TO £40,000+ PAID OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE PLAN
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join a global leader who design and manufacture a range of products fo the automotive industry.
The role of Shift Maintenance Engineer will be varied, responsibilities will include;
- Providing reactive and preventative maintenance support on a wide range of manufacturing equipment including; moulding machines, assembly equipment, robotics, facilities...
- Work with tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- Support improvement activities to rectify equipment and process failures
- Provide engineering support to Manufacturing Engineers and Operations teams where necessary
- Ensure all equipment is effectively maintained to meet the demands of the business
- Experience of servicing/maintaining machines in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of Injection Moulding - advantageous
- A relevant engineering qualification and/or suitable industry experience
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and controls
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Hours - 06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00
Salary £40,000 + Overtime + Pension + Health & Wellbeing plan and much more !
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Engineer - Injection Mould Tools
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Contractor
Up to £21.26 per hour
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
Greater Manchester, England
£33000 - £34000 per annum + PACKAGE
SHIFT MAINTENANCE FITTER - FMCG
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£41500 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - MANUFACTURING
£38000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS