|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MULTI-SKILLED|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MULTI-SKILLED)
MON - FRI
(06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00)
TO £38,000 + PAID OVERTIME + HEALTHCARE
We have an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team at an FMCG company in Merseyside.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor the Maintenance Technician will deliver planned and re-active maintenance on a rotating 06.00 -14.00 or 14.00 - 22.00 shift pattern.
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Maintenance and improvement of production plant, machinery and equipment
- Route Cause Analysis (RCA) and rectification
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant and equipment availability
- Support engineering projects
- Ensure HSE procedures are followed during all engineering activities
Requirements for the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Time served Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC/HND)
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical fault-finding experience, including PLC control systems
- Strong mechanical fault-finding experience, including hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of Planned Maintenance, TPM and Continuous Improvement
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and hard-working mind-set
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter; email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.