|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 12:56|
£40,000 + per annum
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a Management Accountant to join a global manufacturer at their site in Aylesbury. This role will involve some Europe wide travel. A French speaking Accountant is desirable but not essential.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and to assist in improving and enhancing the business through proactive involvement in all aspects of the business from operations through to financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities of Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to month end time schedules
- Working closely with the operations team to enhance decision making process
- Preparation of variance reports with presentation of same
- Preparation, presentation and distribution of KPI's
- Costing analysis
- Enhancing financial reporting procedures to improve efficiency of the department
- Budgeting and cash flow reporting
- Assist FC and FD with other ad hoc projects / finance duties
Key requirements of Management Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or part qualified
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong IT literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and proficient use of an ERP system
- Experience of Sage Line 50 or similar Accounting software
- Highly proactive and positive with a 'can do' attitude
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader who allow you to develop within the business, interviews are taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's