|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 12:57|
Up to £50K
I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a high specification manufacturing business based in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
- Focused initially on a high specification project, taking full reponsibility for this projects Profit & Loss account.
- Ensure that stock and work in progress (WIP) are accurately valued.
- Run the period end stock and WIP valuation reports, reconcile them to the General Ledger and identify stock to be included in the Excess and Obsolete stock provision.
- Prepare accrual and prepayment calculations for the monthly management accounts.
- Variance analysis comparing actual results to plan and forecast.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Posting the monthly payroll to the General Ledger.
- Labour hours utilisation reporting
- Preparation of the VAT return for submission to HMRC.
- You will also support the Financial Controller and Site Leadership Team with other projects and tasks.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Have worked within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Strong computer and analysis skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different projects and lead projects.
- Experience of implementing systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension - Matched up to 6%
- Cycle to work scheme
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's