|Job Title:||Managing Director|
|Salary:||Up to £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
£100,000 basic + bonus + Car + Pension + Health
- High-profile customers, safety critical components, highly engineered products
- £120m revenue
- 450 headcount
I have a great opportunity for an experienced MD to take full ownnership of all site operations.
You will lead, coach and empower an already skilled team of Managers to deliver on the site based objectives.
- Create a positive, engaging and supportive culture, maintaining a safe environment that is inclusive. One that is open, honest, with good communication.
- Leadership of the entire manufacturing organisation.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Hold all employees accountable for their performance.
- Take responsibility for higher level customer communications when required.
- Provide leadership coaching to your team to ensure optimal performance of each operation.
- Have a broad view of all CAPEX programmes.
- Implement modern / advanced manufacturing and engineering tools and methodologies.
- Attend business reviews.
- A world-class manufacturing specialist, ideally from a highly regulated industry, with detailed knowledge of production operations, continuous improvement, Quality, H&S, supply chain and procurement - an Engineering background would be preferred.
- Understand the high customer expectations and contractual complexities commonly associated with a highly regulated manufacturing business.
- Financially astute, understands and has had full P&L responsibility and can budget, forecast and manage against financial measures.
- Have the confidence and self-awareness to maintain a positive attitude for your team during the highs and lows of business. Be the inspirational leader that is visible and supportive, helping the functional leads achieve their objectives
- Experience in driving cultural change in both existing and newly acquired businesses.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.