|Job Title:||MANUAL MACHINIST|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + SHIFT ALLOWANCE|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:23|
TO £25000 + SHIFT ALLOWANCE AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SHIFTS - 1 WEEK DAYS / 1 WEEK NIGHTS (33% SHIFT)
Our client, a large manufacturer based in Greater Manchester, is looking for a manual machinist to join the team at their busy site.
The successful manual machinist will take part in machining components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
Manual Machinist role will involve:
- Manufacturing components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Interpreting engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade materials
The ideal candidate for the role of Manual Machinist should posses the following skills:
- Machining experience within a similar industry.
- Experience of operating Lathes and Manual Turning machines.
- Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next few weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' to send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC MACHINIST (DAYS)
Up to £15 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £42800 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CNC SETTER/ OPERATOR
Up to £12.50 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £500000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£28000.00 - £45600.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS