|Job Title:||MANUAL MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £12.75 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 11:04|
NORTHWICH - CHESHIRE
CIRCA £12.75 PER HOUR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
DAYS - NO NIGHTS
A job for a Manual Machinist has become available in the Cheshire area.
Our client is looking for a highly multi-skilled machinist preferably from a tool making background.
The position of Manual Machinist will involve:
- Producing small batch, high quality metal components
- Operating various manual machines - milling, turning, grinding, jig bore.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working towards customer specifications - from start to finish.
The successful candidate should have:
- Multi skilled machinist (Milling, turning, cylindrical, surface grinding)
- Experience in manufacturing low volume high quality precision components
- Tool making experience would be a bonus.
- Excellent fault finding/attention to detail skills
- Good organisational skills & the ability to plan work load to fit in with the needs of the business
As well as a great salary and package, there is a great culture and realistic prospects to progress within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's