|Job Title:||Manual Machinist|
|Salary:||Up to £27560 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
£27,560 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a skilled Manual Machinist to join a precision engineering company in Cheshire.
The Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist will involve:
- Operating turning, milling, surface grinding & jig boring machines
- Producing high precision components in small batches and 1 offs
- Working from engineering drawings
- Manufacturing low volume high quality parts
- Machining to tight tolerances with various materials
The Requirements of the Manual Machinist are:
- Time served, fully skilled machinist.
- Ability to work from written instruction or direct from component drawings
- A good understanding of geometrical and dimensional tolerances
- Experience of operating turning, milling, cylindrical & surface grinding and jig boring machines
- Experience of the manufacture of low volume high quality instrument type parts or tool making.
- Tool making background preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. Interviews will be taking place over the next week, click 'APPLY' today!!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.