|Job Title:||MANUAL MACHINIST|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 12:09|
MANUAL MACHINIST (MILLING/TURNING)
UP TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
We have an excellent role for a Manual Machinist with a reputable and expanding Precision Engineering business in Knowsley, Liverpool
- The Manual Miller /Turner will be required to machine a wide variety of parts from engineering drawings
- Manual/ conventional milling, turning and drilling of various components, piece parts and pieces of equipment
- Make bespoke alterations to products as and when necessary
- Regular changing and maintenance of tools, bits and heads
- Time-served or apprenticed-trained in the mechanical/ machining industry
- Must be familiar with using conventional milling, turning and lathe machines
- As a Conventional machinist candidates should be experienced in working with stainless steels, carbon steels, some exotic materials as well as alloys
- You must be able to easily interpret engineering drawings and machine parts.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's