|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000 - £360000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join an industry leader who supply a range of manufacturing solutions to the aerospace industry.
The Manufacturing Engineer will support the engineering and operations teams to achieve compliant parts as well as improving overall performance via continuous improvement and corrective action.
The role responsibilities will include a factory relocation project, CI activities and responsibility to overall manufacturing
- Work closely with the team to maintain consistency in terms of rate production.
- Ensure innovation and CI are at the forefront or work delivery.
- Troubleshoot process problems to achieve quality, cost, and delivery targets
- Create and implement actions plans to rectify localised and systematic breakdowns.
- Help design, implement, and analyse new manufacturing processes to identify risk and implement improvement plans
- Develop and support process manufacturing documentation, manufacturing plans, SOP's, test procedures, quality control plan
- Support ongoing test analysis
- Assist in development and facilitation of process FMEA's
- Support design change management process by reviewing engineering drawings
- Support Critical Design Reviews (CDR)
- Document and report result to improve manufacturability/product quality
- MUST HAVE Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- MUST HAVE Experience gained in a manufacturing engineering environment
- MUST HAVE Experience of CMM / Precision / Metallurgy - preferred
- MUST HAVE Experience of reviewing/interpreting 3D CAD data; Catia/Enovia
- MUST HAVE Knowledge/experience of; industrialisation, validation, FMEA, statistical process control
Those interested must forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay to apply
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.