|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 15:42|
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer /Production Engineer to join a rapidly expanding automotive company in West Yorkshire.
With over 40% growth predicted over the next 2 years, the business is expanding their manufacturing facility and installing new production lines. This is a great time to join the team at a pivotal point in their expansion.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be will be responsible for the day to day management of all production engineering issues as well as improving overall performance via continuous improvement and corrective action.
- Define and specify equipment ensuring a capable production process
- Implement lean manufacturing tools throughout the plant; Poke Yoke, SMED, 7s and promote culture of continuous improvement across the plant
- Troubleshoot process problems to achieve quality, cost and delivery targets
- Develop control process documents, SOP's and work instructions for new processes
- Document structured process procedures; NPI, APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- Act as technical lead between manufacturing and project teams
- Pro-actively manage performance of machine efficiencies with regards to scrap reduction, reducing downtime and improving process optimization
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience gained in a high-volume production or process engineering environment
- Experience in automotive or powder paint processes - advantageous
- Good knowledge of lean principles and APQP / PPAP procedures
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management and planning skills
An opportunity not to be missed, APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £45000 per annum
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
ELECTRONIC ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £38000 per annum