|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING ENGINEER|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 11:21|
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PENSION + HEALTCHCARE PLAN
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a global engineering company who are specialists in the area of automotive lighting systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of site wide improvements and identifying cost saving initiatives.
- Monitor and optimise manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies
- Work with maintenance and production teams to identify key improvement areas and implement CI initiatives
- Run projects to; eliminate waste, improve quality, reduce costs, improve financials and increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure new processes meet regulatory, safety, quality and cost requirements
- Produce relevant reports, update documentation and communicate progress to the wider business
- Experience in the delivery of product/process improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of Lean/CI tools; SMED, 5s, Kaizen …
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within manufacturing
- Ability to engage and encourage people to create a high-performance culture
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Solution orientated
- Team player
A great opportunity for somebody looking for a truly varied and challenging role!
APPLY NOW or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's