|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 16:31|
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer /Production Engineer to join a rapidly expanding automotive company in West Yorkshire.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be will be responsible for the day to day management of all production engineering issues as well as improving overall performance via continuous improvement and corrective action.
- Define and specify equipment ensuring a capable production process
- Implement lean manufacturing tools throughout the plant; Poke Yoke, SMED, 7s and promote culture of continuous improvement across the plant
- Troubleshoot process problems to achieve quality, cost and delivery targets
- Develop control process documents, SOP's and work instructions for new processes
- Document structured process procedures; NPI, APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- Act as technical lead between manufacturing and project teams
- Pro-actively manage performance of machine efficiencies with regards to scrap reduction, reducing downtime and improving process optimization
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience gained in a high-volume production or process engineering environment
- Good knowledge of lean principles and APQP / PPAP procedures
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management and planning skills
An opportunity not to be missed, APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's