|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 14:17|
To £38,000 + 34 days holiday + Pension + Life Assurance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of high-performance products used in military, rail, automotive, and aerospace applications.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide daily support to the production and maintenance teams ensuring products are produced to the highest quality and in the most cost-effective way.
Key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer;
- Monitor and optimise manufacturing processes across manufacturing areas to improve efficiencies
- Identify weaknesses and implement effective control solutions
- Work with maintenance and production teams to identify key improvement areas
- Process / Machine design & modification
- Manage specification, installation, commissioning of new plant and equipment
- Review and propose projects for buildings and manufacturing areas; energy efficiency, reduction of waste, H&S improvements
- Work with Design & Quality teams to carry out FMEA's and audit shop floor documentation including; SOP's, Process instructions
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a cable manufacturing or similar extrusion environment - essential
- Knowledge of materials/polymers - advantageous
- Strong Excel skills - essential
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
To be considered for the position select 'APPLY' now and one of the Recruitment Team will be in touch to progress your application.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Design & Project Engineer
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime + Great Package
Shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £40600 per annum + Benefits
Maintenance Technician - Machining
£14 - £15 per hour + Overtime + Pension