Manufacturing Engineer - Precision Machining
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer - Precision Machining|
|Location:||Newtownards, County Down|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 16:30|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - PRECISION MACHINING
Excellent Salary & Benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a global business who manufacture precision engineered components for the Aerospace industry.
- Programming aerospace components offline using CAD/CAM for machines up to 5 axis
- Verifying programs using Vericut software.
- Design work considering geometric dimensions and tolerances as specified on the drawings.
- Gaining quotations and cost tooling
- Proving programs on machines making amendments where necessary based on inspection and production data
- Gaining first article in a timely manner
- Perform program modifications and problem solve fixture/tooling problems
- Support continuous improvement activities and cycle time reduction
- Experienced Manufacturing/Production Engineer/NC Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of CNC Machining (up to & including 5 axis NC Programming)
- Good working knowledge of CAD/CAM packages (Catia V5 advantageous)
- Good working knowledge of Tool/Fixture Design/Cutter Geometry
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Manufacturing Engineers - Metal Fabrication
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
CAD CAM ENGINEER
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS