Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 09:40|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER PROJECT LEADER
(POWDER PAINT LINE)
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for an Manufacturing Engineer / Project Engineer with technical knowledge of powder paint processes to join an automotive company in West Yorkshire.
With over 40% growth predicted over the next 2 years, the business is expanding their manufacturing facility and installing new production lines and introducing new processes.
The Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader will be will be responsible for the day to day management of all production engineering issues associated with a powder paint line.
- Troubleshoot process problems to achieve quality, cost and delivery targets
- Develop control process documents, SOP's and work instructions for new processes
- Act as technical lead between manufacturing and project teams
- Pro-actively manage performance of machine efficiencies with regards to scrap reduction, reducing downtime and improving process optimization
- HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience gained in a high-volume production or process engineering environment
- Experience of powder paint processes within a high volume, manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of lean principles and APQP / PPAP procedures
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management and planning skills
An opportunity not to be missed, APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
£0.00 - £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS