Manufacturing Engineer / NC Programmer
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer / NC Programmer|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 17:17|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / NC PROGRAMMER
To £36000 + BENEFITS PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineers/ NC Programmer to join a global business who manufacture precision engineered components for the Aerospace industry.
Working from an office near High Wycombe, the team will provide remote engineering support to manufacturing facilities in the UK & Europe.
- Program structural aerospace components and design fixtures using Catia V5.
- Ensure NC programming solutions are delivered on time and budget
- Work with engineering teams at manufacturing sites to ensure cost effective manufacturing methodologies are implemented
- Understand new processes for NPI and improvement of existing products
- Perform program modifications and problem solve fixture/tooling problems
- Support continuous improvement activities and cycle time reduction
- Experienced Manufacturing/Production Engineer/NC Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of CNC Machining (up to & including 5 axis NC Programming)
- Good working knowledge of CAD/CAM packages (Catia V5 or similar)
- Good working knowledge of Tool/Fixture Design/Cutter Geometry
- Good understanding of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Machining Process Engineer / CNC PROGRAMMER
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
PROJECT ENGINEER / CO-ORDINATOR - MANUFACTURING
Up to £40000 per annum
Up to £16 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS