|Job Title:||Manufacturing Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 10:44|
Due to significant business growth, there is now a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in the manufacture of precision engineering components, as Manufacturing Manager.
Over the next two years the manufacturing facility will benefit from major investment and as a result the company needs to ensure that the site operates as efficiently as possible to maximise customer sales potential and profitability.
Within the role of Manufacturing Manager, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Utilise technical capability to lead effective manufacturing processes.
- Lead operational and engineering teams, resource optimisation, operational performance and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of capital assets.
- Support new product development and launches.
- Lead and develop a team of 3 direct reports and 65 indirect.
- Ensure that financial management of expenses, capital equipment and labour are effective.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Hold a BEng qualification.
- Have experience managing a team.
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
This role would suit either an experienced manager or a Senior Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to make their first move into management.
- A salary up to £52,000 depending upon experience.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Excellent development potential.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's