|Job Title:||Manufacturing Manager|
|Location:||Newtownards, County Down|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 16:49|
TO £50K + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to join a global business who manufacture precision engineered components for the Aerospace industry.
As a Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for all manufacturing areas of the business ensuring the site delivers the required KPI's in line with business objectives.
- Overall responsibility for the manufacturing function in terms of Safety, Quality, Production, Costs, Delivery and People
- Ensure the business maintains 100% delivery performance with zero defects and safety incidents
- Control manufacturing spend within sign off limits ensuring costs are aligned with budgets
- Responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety ensuring all protocols are adhered to at all times
- Identify and prioritise CAPEX projects in line with budgets
- Responsible for all continuous improvement activities
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to the operations team, ensure they are engaged, focused and delivering to their potential
- Previous experience in leading manufacturing teams in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing working practices
- Capability to plan and implement CI initiatives
- A logical and analytical approach to RCA and OEE improvements
- Strong leadership and man-management skills
- Experience gained in a machining environment (preferred)
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus and pension scheme
A stable and secure role with a global business employing approximately 3,500 personnel over three continents.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Birmingham, West Midlands
Birmingham, West Midlands