MANUFACTURING SHIFT LEADER
|Job Title:||MANUFACTURING SHIFT LEADER|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 11:08|
MANUFACTURING SHIFT LEADER
CIRCA £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
Reporting into the Manufacturing Shift Leader, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production process.
The successful Manufacturing Shift Leader will ensure full responsibility of the shift, in terms of managing production staff
The role of the Manufacturing Shift Leader will include:
- Using skills & knowledge, providing support to all direct reporting staff.
- Taking responsibility of the quality of the product - in line with quality systems, processes and procedures
- Driving a H&S culture, using observation and feedback techniques and executing improvements.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance, and other general issues.
- Full and effective handovers to next shift, to ensure continuity of communication.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are complied with and records are maintained.
- Maintaining effective and on-going client relationships.
The ideal candidate for the role of Manufacturing Shift Leader should have the following:
- Familiarity of a fast-paced manufacturing environment and operations
- Experience in leading a team and individuals to success.
- Knowledge of HR and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work and delegate
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- An excellent customer service ethic, and an aptitude for problem solving lending itself to resolving customer queries and complaints
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- Targets and results orientated.
- £30,000 DOE + Bonus
- 33 days holiday.
Interested? Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's