Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer
|Job Title:||Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 16:55|
MANUFACTURING / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
TO £35K + PENSION + BONUS
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing / CI Engineer to join a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturing business in High Wycombe.
The Engineer will have proven experience in delivering and coaching Lean and CI methodology in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
A key member of the Manufactuiring Improvement Team you will support the business in driving operational excellence across site.
- Conduct assessments and identify areas for improvement - make recommendations as to how they can be achieved
- Provide Lean & Six Sigma support across the business; eliminating waste, improving quality, reducing costs, improving financials and increasing customer satisfaction
- Support the business in tracking and delivering on key actions and savings plans
- Provide training workshops and mentor team members; ensure best practice is shared
- Experience of delivering and coaching Lean & CI methodology to employees
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within manufacturing
- Ability to engage and encourage people to create a high-performance culture
- A Certified Lean Leader or Certified Lean Practitioner (Six Sigma)
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Solution orientated
The company prides themselves on recruiting ambitious people who are keen to learn and add value to the business.
They set no boundaries for personal development and with offices in Dubai and North America there will be plenty of opportunities available.
A niche, dynamic manufacturing business who have achieved around 40% growth every year over the last 5 years with predicted turnover of £100 million by 2020.
For further information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or select the 'APPLY' button now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Up to £42700 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS