Manufacturing Technical Manager
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Technical Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 14:48|
MANUFACTURING TECHNICAL MANAGER
To £55,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Our client is a global manufacturing company who is firmly committed to manufacturing innovative, high quality, cost effective products used in the construction industry.
With a commitment to on-going technology they have invested over £100 million into the most advanced manufacturing equipment at their UK facilities.
Due to a recent re-structure we are now looking to recruit a Technical Manager from a process manufacturing background to lead the technical team and drive the Continuous Improvement (CI) strategy.
- Process control and optimisation to improve product quality
- Drive CI activities and ensure best practice
- Define and implement lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Offer guidance and support to the lead CI Co-ordinator to execute the lean manufacturing roadmap
- Gather and analyse data and anticipate any conditions which can affect operational efficiency
- Coach, mentor, develop the technical team
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Technical or Engineering discipline
- Experience of working within a continuous process manufacturing organisation
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement tools/techniques. Six Sigma/DMAIC - preferable
- Experience of people/performance/change management
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills
Interested? Click APPLY or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits
Warehouse and Transport Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £51000 per annum + EXCELLENT PACKAGE