Market Analyst - Immediate start
|Job Title:||Market Analyst - Immediate start|
|Location:||Middleton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 12:36|
URGENT - MARKET ANALYST NEEDED!
Market Analyst - FMCG
£29,000 per annum
In this current climate, my client needs you! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Market Analyst to join a dynamic and instantly recognisable FMCG Manufacturer based at their site in Middleton.
This is a permanent, full time role that will play a vital part within in the organisation. Reporting into the Sales Manager, the Market Analyst will be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. Duties will include; forecasting and monitoring sales trends, gathering consumer and competitor data.
Key Responsibilities of Market Analyst:
- This is a customer facing role, responsible for specific aspects of external initiatives such as new product development and cost of product projects ensuring adherence to customer process.
- Develop relationships with key contacts within technical and product development teams to enable positive ways of working
- Agree and challenge customer launch timings to ensure adherence to enable successful launches
- Ensure clear and concise key contact communication internally and externally with the information flow between customer and external stakeholders
- Proactively review categories and make recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver data on time and in full to and in-line with customer requirements
Key Requirements of Market Analyst:
- Experience in Microsoft office applications- Excel, PowerPoint, word
- Previous experience working in a commercial role
- Understand critical paths and importance of adherence to ensure timely launches
- Solid understanding of company and customer supply chains
- Ability to build and develop Strong working relationships with customers and internal members of the business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader who offer excellent company benefits, including free monthly products, 8% pension, 30 days holiday plus extra for good attendance and long service, free staff product allocation, life insurance. Click APPLY today or call Harriet Crawford on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's