|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 16:27|
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen in the Runcorn area for a tenacious and creative Marketing Executive to join a Chemicals Manufacturer with the autonomy to create their own strategy from scratch. After a reasonable bedding in period, this permanent opportunity has a wide scope to develop within the role and would suit someone looking to design and implement a strategy to reach wider Europe and beyond, unchartered territory for this niche organisation.
- Responsibilities will include the following;
- Design, research and present options for marketing strategy across European markets
- Generate both online presence and generate a positive branded culture using all platform
- Creative and unique ideas for targeted marketing
- Social Media: create the voice and point of view for the client on social media to increase awareness and build interest and the brand.
- Mailing: engage directly with company targets to build on their interest in the company
- Website: own and publish content on the client, specifically updating events, articles, discussion groups etc.
- Events: develop and deliver a programme of events for customers, literature and conferences. Deal with the logistics of branding material for the company at the events.
The requirements of this position;
- Must has hands on marketing experience, and qualification to support skills
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Qualification relating to scientific/chemistry to at least A-Level or equivalent.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's