|Job Title:||Master Scheduler|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 09:55|
We have a unique opportunity for an organised, process driven, experienced Supply Chain professional to join this well-established manufacturing and MRO company in the Lancashire area.
Within the role of Master Scheduler, your responsibilities will be to:
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure a smooth running of the department.
- Take control of inventory, ensuring that aged and over stock are kept to a low.
- Ensure lead times are accurate and make improvements where necessary.
- Review forecasts.
- Reconcile inaccuracies within the Stores department.
- Communicate within the business with daily reports, highlighting any business-critical information.
The successful Master Scheduler will:
- Have experience in stock control.
- Be experienced in ERP / MRP in a manufacturing / refurb environment.
- Be a natural leader with management experience.
- Ideally have aerospace knowledge or from a OEM background.
- Have experience in SAP and Microsoft packages including excel.
- Be adaptable, dynamic and very reactive.
- Salary up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days.
- Company bonus
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running and you want to be a part of a growing and expanding company then please click the 'apply now' button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's