|Job Title:||Material Planner|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 16:45|
This first-tier supplier to the automotive sector are now looking to recruit into their Logistics Team a Material Planner to manage production schedules for their three main customers.
Due to major investment at their facility in Coventry, they are now enjoying an increase in customer orders after winning a new contract.
Within the role of Material Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that scheduled production can be achieved.
- Produce weekly production schedules for the production team.
- Ensure that optimised and accurate inventory levels are maintained for all suppliers.
- Ensure that stock levels are readily available and accurate.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Drive continuous improvements to reduce costs and improve services to customers.
The Material Planner will: -
- Have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Be data driven.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have gained their experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be customer focused.
On offer: -
- A starting salary to £32,000
- Pension scheme
- 37.5 hour week - Working Monday to Friday
- Free on-site car parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's