|Job Title:||Materials Planner|
|Salary:||£3000 - £26000 per annum + Pension, PHC and Gym|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2016 16:13|
Immediate start - Temp role
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Materials Planner to join a prestigious manufacturer based in Staffordshire who supply specialist parts to the automotive sector.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain principle disciplines and procedures in the supply chain department to ensure the smooth management of material to support production requirements within company guidelines for inventory and logistics costs.
Within the role of Materials Planner, the successful candidate will:-
- Maintain supplier MRP schedules.
- Ensure any changes to requirements, shortages, missed deliveries etc are effectively managed and communicated.
- Manage inventory levels to agreed targets.
- Measure and report schedule adherence.
- Achieve exceptional freight targets.
- Work with suppliers on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and control inbound logistics.
- Support New Product Introduction and Engineering change.
On offer a salary up to £30,000. Pension, Private Health Care, Gym Membership and more!
To apply for this opportunity don't delay, follow the 'apply' link now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's