|Job Title:||Materials Planner|
|Location:||Bury, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 08:10|
This leading manufacturer of consumer brands for major retail customers is massively investing in their supply chain. As a direct result, they are looking to appoint into the team a Material Planner who will ensure that correct material is available in order to meet production requirements.
As Materials Planner, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Take customer demand, convert to a material schedule and communicate to suppliers.
- Expedite material into the factory.
- Monitor on site inventory.
- Ensure that minimum safety stocks are maintained.
- Communicate shortages to the production and customer services teams.
- Build relationships with suppliers to ensure smooth communication of available material.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained Material Planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be experienced using MRP systems.
- Have an analytical approach.
- Have strong excel skills.
- Be focused on making improvements.
- Look to reduce administration transactions.
On offer: -
- A salary to £30,000
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- 33 days holiday
- Product discount
- Great team atmosphere
- Excellent development potential
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's