Mechanical Assembly Fitter
|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembly Fitter|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 15:15|
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY FITTER
TO £28000 + Paid Overtime + Pension
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Assembly Fitter to join an engineering company in Nottingham.
The Assembly Fitter will join the on-site workshop team and support the build of equipment used in manufacturing and automation industries.
- Read and interpret technical engineering drawings to assemble equipment
- Mechanical and pneumatic machine build activities
- Make or modify components using workshop equipment; milling/lathes/grinding
- Provide on-site support at customer premises for build and commissioning
- Time Served Mechanical Engineer
- Previous experience of building/assembling machines using engineering drawings
- Good knowledge/experience of mechanical components and pneumatic systems
- Experience of working with automation equipment - advantageous
- Knowledge of motors, drives, conveyor systems, sensors, wiring
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving license and flexible to travel for installation work
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL BIAS)
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Portadown, County Armagh
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Calderdale, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits