|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembly Supervisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Mechanical Assembly Supervisor
Excellent Salary + Pension + Bonus
A superb opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Assembly Supervisor to join the team at a global business near Preston.
The Supervisor will be tasked with managing a team of semi-skilled operatives and skilled tradesman ensuring all plant room builds are assembled and built in line with design specification.
- Co-ordinate with design and project teams ensuring products meet the design specification
- Technically lead projects from build through to installation
- Manage department KPI's
- Ensure all activities comply with current legislation; H&S, Building, CDM, ISO...
- Drive and manage H&S initiatives demonstrating best practice and conduct investigations
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of 3rd party contractors
- Carry out annual PDR's for reports
- Manage time and attendance, performance and training
- Apprentice trained Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC)
- Experience of mechanical fitting/build/assembly in an industrial environment
- Experience of welding/sheet metal fabrication/pipe fitting
- Knowledge/experience of commercial heating & cooling systems - advantageous
- Strong leadership/supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
A fantastic opportunity to join a global business. APPLY NOW !
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.