MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
|Job Title:||MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:47|
SUPERB PACKAGE including; competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible working
A comprehensive training program and great personal development prospects
With an exceptional reputation for product innovation and quality, our client is a multi-billion-dollar engineering business renowned for supplying, high-quality fluid system solutions to a range of industries including oil & gas, Nuclear and Chemical.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is now a need to recruit an additional Assembly Technician to join the Engineering team.
- Working to drawings to assemble fluid system solutions
- Precision assembly of tubing, valves, fittings, connectors and other components
- Use specialist tools for assembling and disassembling equipment
- Perform relevant testing
- Execute all tasks to the highest quality and in line with company policies and procedures
- Time served Mechanical Technician, ideally HNC/HND
- 1-2 years' experience gained in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Drive and ambition to develop skills with an entrepreneurial business
- Excellent communication skills
A superb opportunity to join a progressive business who can offer a great package and realistic opportunities for personal growth.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (FILLING/PACKAGING)
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
£28000 - £36000 per annum + PACKAGE
£27000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Plant Services Co-Ordinator
£27000.00 - £33500.00 per annum