Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Location:||Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£34000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 16:19|
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £36,000
Are you a design engineer who is looking to secure a long-term career with a business who can offer security, exposure to a unique market and the ability to develop your current skill set?
Are you a lateral thinker able to create solutions for complex problems to strict time scales?
Do you have the initiative to work autonomously, driving objectives forward with desire to reach expert status in every field you work among?
My client, a manufacturer of large scaled automation machinery is looking for a design engineer to join and existing team to enable the continued development and growth of the business.
A leading company in their industry for over 100 years. During this time, they have established a global presence with offices and manufacturing locations in the UK, Russia, Brazil, Czech Republic and the USA. Their main operations, development and logistics are controlled from our UK office.
- All aspects of the design cycle from prototype to production
- Liaising with customers to identify and understand their requirements.
- Researching suitable solutions, estimate costs and timescales and developing proposals.
- Producing 3D CAD models, production drawings and technical reports.
- Devising, developing and analysing test rig, models and prototype assemblies.
- Producing customer documentation, including manuals and operating instructions.
- Presenting project process and results.
- Analyse and improve existing designs for reliability and cost.
- Assess and review safety for CE conformity.
- At least 2 years mechanical design experience in SPM (Special Purpose Machines)
- Experience of common manufacturing materials/methods
- Ability to communicate well across departments
- Someone with a generalist back ground to engineering.
This opportunity would be ideal for a dynamic, driven individual with a technical mind set.
Click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's