|Job Title:||MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - CAPITAL EQUIPMENT|
|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Mechanical Design Engineer
Competitive Salary + Package
We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join an engineering company who specialise in the design and build of manufacturing and automation equipment used in the dairy industry.
The Design Engineer will join an established team at an office in Shropshire and will be responsible for ensuring equipment produced is in accordance with customer specification.
- Ensure accurate drawings and parts lists are produced in line with company procedures and customer specifications
- Create, draft and design layouts and schemes using Inventor
- Update and maintain drawings/documentation
- Lead prototyping and testing activities
- Manage resolution of product issues including obsolescence
- Ensure all solutions are designed for manufacture
- Prepare and execute validation plans for design solutions
- Provide technical support to other departments
- HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role and proficient in 3D CAD - Inventor preferred
- Previous experience in the design of machinery/capital equipment/automation/robotic systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full driving licence and willing to travel occasionally
- Ability to work as a pro-active member of a 'hands on' engineering team in a varied role
- High performance attitude/drive
Click APPLY NOW to be considered for the role
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.