Mechanical Design Engineer x2
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer x2|
|Salary:||£25000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 16:09|
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER X2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Mechanical Design Engineer to join a successful division of a global engineering company.
This organization is renowned in many industries for their innovative, cost effective, high quality products.
Due to a full order book and an increase workload, they now have a requirement for 2 additional engineers to join the industrial team in Leicester.
Responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Mechanical design of engineered components used in rail/off-highway industries
- Detailed technical drawings using 3D CAD (Solidworks)
- Support new enquiries by recommending existing products and the design of new products in accordance with customer specs
- FEA analysis and calculations
- DFMEA and NPI
- Preparation of technical documents, specifications, reports
- Provide technical and product support to customers in the UK and Internationally
You will ensure that designs are produced, are fit for purpose, fully reflect client requirements, are cost effective and efficient to manufacture.
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical/Industrial/Polymer related discipline
- Strong experience in a 3D CAD package - ideally Solidworks
- Good knowledge of design for manufacturing - ideally metals/rubber products
- Knowledge of anti-vibration technology (advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to visit international customers (without visa restrictions)
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews will be taking place within the next 2 weeks, APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Engineer
£36000 - £40000 per annum
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE