MECHANICAL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN
|Job Title:||MECHANICAL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 12:59|
Mechanical Development Technician
Are you hands-on and a creative problem solver? Are you comfortable with handling mechanical equipment? Can you work with a diverse range of engineering components?
If so, this may be the job for you...
This progressive manufacturer based in Sunbury is seeking an apprentice-trained fitter with a flair for creative thinking.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Build mechanical prototypes & modify existing components
- Build test equipment & tooling
- Juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Liaise with production and other internal departments
- Work on your own initiative
Ideally you will:
- Come from an automotive / aerospace / special purpose machinery background
- Have previous experience with air/liquid conditioning, refrigeration, engine cooling systems, or auxiliary power systems
- Be apprentice trained
This role offers a salary of £25,000-30,000 depending upon experience.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electronic Design Engineer (Hardware)
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
TELESALES - B2B
£22000 - £25000 per annum
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS