|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 16:00|
£27,000-£28,000 Per annum + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer has arisen to join the team at a global manufacturing company in Lancashire.
The role of a Mechanical Engineer will involve:
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with the Engineering Team
- Simplifying and speeding up of changeovers of packing line equipment
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering parts
- Problem solving and diagnostics, finding permanent solutions
- Attend breakdowns and work to PPM schedule requirements within production/ manufacturing
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and improving equipment
- Providing Technical advice and hands on support
- Maintain Quality, H&S and GMP requirements
- Work with a support Line Operators to improve their competence and ability to operate the equipment
The Mechanical Engineer will have the following:
- Mechanically Bias
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification - NVQ/ ONC/ City & Guilds
- Understanding of SMED principles & techniques
- Show high levels of urgency
- Problem solving way of thinking
- Previous experience in related industry
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an excellent chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's