|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 16:00|
A Global FMCG company are looking to recruit experienced Mechanical or Multi skilled (Mechanically biased) Workshop Engineers to join them during a key stage in their sites development.
Making products for global companies such as Coca-Cola my client is a world leader, currently undergoing conversion projects to allow for even more efficient production.
Known for their family orientated atmosphere. Always looking to be as flexible as they can to help their employees and maintaining a happy first name basis workforce from senior to blue collar staff, this is the role many have been looking for.
- Assisting with line conversation project.
- Assessing the lines and looking for new opportunities to continuously improve.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Refurbishment, preparation and repair of equipment and tooling and equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Ensure H&S and housekeeping is adhered to at all times.
- Time served mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience working in an FMCG environment where products are made on site.
- Experience working in Packaging
- Strong Toolmaking Skills.
- Experience working with the likes of: Conveyors, Gearbox's, compressors, pumps and pinchains.
- Experience maintaining Printers
- Experience of welding and fabrication would be beneficial.
- Experience of Milling and Turning would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive approach is a must in this busy environment.
- An eye for improvement.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Then click "APPLY NOW" or contact Phil@morganryder.co.uk 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
EC&I Design Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Chemical Process Engineer
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £52000.00 per annum