|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £36600 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 16:28|
£36,600 per annum + Benefits
Continental Shift Pattern
A fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer has arisen to join the team at a global manufacturing company in Northamptonshire.
Your objective as a Mechanical Engineer is through modern maintenance systems, will be to: maintain business as usual for the plant operations, to continuously improve availability/reliability of the equipment, to manufacture quality products safely.
The Mechanical Engineer will provide a technical support resource to the manufacturing operation, delivering optimum asset reliability and performance through an effective asset maintenance and Continuous Improvement approach.
You Will have a good understanding of modern maintenance techniques as well as good working operational knowledge of a manufacturing site. You should be capable of ensuring a quick reaction to daily business needs.
The role of a Mechanical Engineer will involve:
- Technical support resource for reactive maintenance across plant to ensure a safe, timely and effective close out of live plant issues
- Proactive fault prevention and continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPIs
- Complete root cause analysis reports on major engineering stoppages across site
- Support the close out of health & Safety, Quality and CI actions lists
The Mechanical Engineer will have the following:
- Time served Engineer
- HNC or equivlent in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solivng skills
- Strong team player who adopts a continuous improvement approach
- Experience of working in a fast-paced engineering environment (ideally FMCG) is essential
- Welding, turning, milling and fabrication and advantage
- Awareness of modern maintenance techniques
- Computer literate (excel, word etc)
Interviews are taking place next week, click 'apply' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's