|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer - Chemical Industry|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Excellent Salary + Great Development Prospects
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer from the chemical or high hazard process industry to join a very successful and innovative chemical manufacturing company in Lancashire.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is adequately inspected/maintained in line with company and H&S regulations
- Pressure system inspection
- Manage PPM's and scheduled inspections
- Manage and develop CMMS system
- Oversee build/set up of any new plant and equipment
- Assist in development of overall engineering function
- Liaise with external agencies including Health & Safety Executive and Environment agency
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer (HND/Degree )
- Experience gained in Chemical or highly regulated process industry
- Experience of maintenance planning, asset integrity inspection
- Knowledge of pressure systems
- Knowledge of a CMMS system
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.