Mechanical Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Superb Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 15:32|
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER
TO £70000 + SUPERB PACKAGE
BONUS + PENSION (up to 11%) + HEALTHCARE + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We currently have a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Manager / Principal Mechanical Engineer to a technology division of one of the world's largest chemical companies.
The Mechanical Engineering Manager will manage all activities within a complex technology business and will act as Technical Lead and Mechanical Design Authority for all capital projects.
- Effectively manage the mechanical engineering function and provide engineering expertise on the manufacture, installation and maintenance of electrolyser equipment.
- Have final authority on all mechanical engineering decisions; operational safety, design, appropriate process etc
- Technical manage a team of Mechanical Engineers and sub-contractors
- Work closely with R&D to develop technology to improve performance, reliability and costs
- Coach, mentor, develop Mechanical Engineering team and ensure objectives are met in line with business strategy
- Establish quality standards and drive continuous improvement activities
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer, Degree qualified
- Extensive experience of Mechanical Engineering management & design in a high -technology, manufacturing environment
- Proven man-management of professional engineering teams; Mechanical Design Authority
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at a senior level
- A desire to drive continuous improvements in technology and engineering systems
- Flexibility to travel to suppliers and customers in the UK & Europe.
An excellent salary, discretionary business bonus (up to 15%) Healthcare, DC Pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), Life Assurance, Holidays: 26 + Stats, Holiday bonus: 2% bonus or additional weeks holiday
Other flexible benefits
Interested? Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£37000 - £37500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN - INSTRUMENTATION ASSEMBLIES
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Up to £65000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum